GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » New Dashboard
Re: New Dashboard [message #7514 is a reply to message #7513] Tue, 11 November 2008 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Florian Uhlig is currently offline  Florian Uhlig
first-grade participant
Hi Stefan, Hi Johan

Nice to know that this is runing. During this night i don't get any results at all. This is also true for CbmRoot, so i think we had a problem at GSI. So don't woory if you don't see your nightly builds. In this moment i have seen that there are also nosubmissions to the old dashboard. I had one submission from CBM at 8 o'clock and this works, so i think the problem is already fixed.

We have up to now no Google Maps runing, so you don't have to worry about the first warning. You can have a webpage with a map showing the status??? of the submission sites, but i never test this feature. I think this is somehow similar to the first page of the MonaLisa monitoring. This has to be done only on the central dashboard server. If i have time i will have a look.
The second warning i have already seen in the error logs, but i don't know whats going on. This topic i have to investigate.

To setup the email notification you need an account on the dashboard. To set this up follow the instruction in my previous mail. Stefano, Mohammad and Ralf already did it.

Ciao

Florian

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message