GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Meetings » PandaRoot EVO Meeting Minutes 22.07.08 are now final and posted.
Re: PandaRoot EVO Meeting Minutes 22.07.08 are now final and posted. [message #7281 is a reply to message #7273] Mon, 01 September 2008 11:40 Go to previous message
asanchez is currently offline  asanchez
first-grade participant
Hi Soeren concerning the frase

1. primary particle which has no daughter particle
2. unknown pdg code (for any newly defined particles such as Alicia's hypernuclei, so that they can decay in geant)

it is not true that the particle i define as hypernuclei are unknwon for geant indeed their pdg code is known for geant because i define them to be tracked.

The problem with the unknown is related actually with the method pushTrack in MCStack. because there when you add particles or secondaries to one track during the tracking, one has to include the king of process it is, for example kAbsortion, or kPrimary.

In my case it is not defined any spetial process for hypernuclei production. nad i can use any of them . (Actually i'm using kAbsortion or KDeacy)

best regrads

ALicia.

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Previous Topic: Final PandaRoot EVO Minutes of 15.07., 05.08. and 19.08. also posted.
Next Topic: Collaboration meeting in Ferrara
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:29:54 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00992 seconds