GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » New release of external packages
Re: New release of external packages [message #5224 is a reply to message #5221] Tue, 16 October 2007 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

Hi,
when I launch the first time the configure_full.sh I have the error of my previous post. When I launch it a second time (so when it is somehox compiled) I get a new error message:

*** Compiling Geant4_VMC ................
*** Package geant4_vmc already unpacked ***
/.automount/ophelia.physik.uni-giessen.de/root/local/cbmsoft/cbmsoft_dev el/transport/geant4_vmc_2.3/source/../tmp/tgt_linux/geant4Cint.cxx
Making includes ...
/.automount/ophelia.physik.uni-giessen.de/root/local/cbmsoft/cbmsoft_dev el/transport/geant4_vmc_2.3/source/../tmp/tgt_linux/geant4Cint.cxx: In function 'void G__set_cpp_environmentgeant4Cint()':
/.automount/ophelia.physik.uni-giessen.de/root/local/cbmsoft/cbmsoft_dev el/transport/geant4_vmc_2.3/source/../tmp/tgt_linux/geant4Cint.cxx:28: error: expected `}' at end of input
make: *** [/.automount/ophelia.physik.uni-giessen.de/root/local/cbmsoft/cbmsoft_de vel/transport/geant4_vmc_2.3/source/../tmp/tgt_linux//.automount/ophelia .physik.uni-giessen.de/root/local/cbmsoft/cbmsoft_devel/transport/geant4 _vmc_2.3/source/../tmp/tgt_linux/geant4Cint.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
*** ERROR: Geant4_VMC could not be created.
*** End installation of external packages with Errors***

The MAKEINFO file does not exist, but grepping somewhere I found that it should be removed after the installation, or at least:

cbmsoft@cca04 /d/c0/cbmsoft/cbmsoft_devel $ grep -r MAKEINFO /d/c0/cbmsoft/cbmsoft_devel/tools/root/*
Binary file /d/c0/cbmsoft/cbmsoft_devel/tools/root/bin/makecint matches
/d/c0/cbmsoft/cbmsoft_devel/tools/root/build/package/debian/rules: -rm -f cint/MAKEINFO

I used the configure script, but I had to change the g3 makefile (to use my g77) and I have disabled the pgsql (that we do not have here) in the root installation.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message