GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » General » Question about Tasks
icon5.gif  Question about Tasks [message #4642] Wed, 11 July 2007 12:04 Go to previous message
Felix Boehmer is currently offline  Felix Boehmer
first-grade participant

Hello there,

I have a question about the structure of (Cbm-)Tasks. Currently I am adding a small new Task that simulates a laser calibration system for the tpc.
Since this Task is independent of the MC track creation and thus of the number of events in the simulation run, I use Init() to let it do what it should do...

My problem now is this: The output of this new task are straight tracks in the tpc, TClonesArrays. They are independent of the real MC events as I said, but of course they should be treated like real tracks after their creation. So I want to create them at the beginning of the digitization macro and then put them into the same "early" tree branch where the "real" tracks are in. How can I do this? I did not see a function of the CbmRootManager that allows this.

Is this even possible, since the tree structure depends on the number of events? Or do I have to write that into the tree manually somehow?

Thanks in advance

Felix

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: List of PandaRoot contact persons
Next Topic: Computing Wiki
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:41:11 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01049 seconds