GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » EMC » geometry check
Re: geometry check [message #4293 is a reply to message #4277] Tue, 22 May 2007 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Aleksandra Biegun is currently offline  Aleksandra Biegun
continuous participant
Hi Stefano,

thanks for the answer.

So,

from your 2nd picture (after shift module 1 and module 2 about 37mm) I understand that now we do not have overlaps in theta' (theta' - is theta angle for cryctal) angle at 90 degrees and we have some "space" around 87 degrees, which I can guess we should not have, correct?

I have done the same 2 pictures like last time, but with the 37 mm shift of module 1 and 2. Pictures looks very similar (holes are shifted in theta). But, I have also done picture with theta'=f(phi') for Points, and there is only hole between barrel and backward endcap which I am going to remove by shifting backward endcap to the target. But the structure is a little bit strange. I run 1000 event for range of theta 5-175 degree and full range of phi angle and I expected to have some homogeneous ditribution of points, but I see that only some of detectors give signals, but maybe it is ok, maybe for only 1000 events it is possible. What do you think?

Ciao,
Ola.

Aleksandra Biegun
University of Groningen/KVI
Zernikelaan 25, 9747 AA Groningen
tel. +31 50 363 3630
fax. +31 50 363 4003

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: EMC geometry