GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » LVUG » LVUG - Technische Fragen » communication with LeCroy oscilloskop
icon5.gif  communication with LeCroy oscilloskop [message #351] Thu, 22 April 2004 15:40 Go to previous message
Dominik Wöll is currently offline  Dominik Wöll
continuous participant
Dear forum-members,

I tried to setup communication with a LeCroy 9354A Oscilloskop. I downloaded the appropriate drivers form the NI website (file LC93xx.zip). I created a folder in instr.lib called LeCroy and copied the 11 (mnu- or dll-files and dependency.txt) files into this folder. Afterwards I went to the icon "instrument I/O" -> "instrument drivers" and there was an "LC93xx" icon. After clicking on it I get some "good" icons and also some questionmarks as icons. Is this bad? Confused
I have chosen the "getting started" icon and moved it onto the block diagram, and I get the warning shown at the end of this document. When I start this program, I get an error -1073807202 and as source "Old VISA Open in LCDSO Initialize.vi -> LC 934x_7x_8x Getting started.vi".
Can anyone help me? I am new in LabVIEW, so please try to answer as simple as possible. Embarassed

remark: The communication with the LeCroy is possible in general.

Warning:

LC 935x Vertical Setup.vi
Virtual Instrument
- The subVI expected to be at "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\_shared\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Base Vertical Setup.vi" was loaded from "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\LeCroy\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Base Vertical Setup.vi".
LC 935x_7x_8x Application Example.vi
Virtual Instrument
- The subVI expected to be at "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\lc93xx\LC93xx.llb\LCDSO 935x_7x_8x (L) Timebase Setup.vi" was loaded from "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\LeCroy\lc93xx.llb\LCDSO 935x_7x_8x (L) Timebase Setup.vi".
- The subVI expected to be at "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\lc93xx\LC93xx.llb\LC 935x Vertical Setup.vi" was loaded from "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\LeCroy\lc93xx.llb\LC 935x Vertical Setup.vi".
- The subVI expected to be at "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\lc93xx\LC93xx.llb\LC 935x_7x_8x Trigger Edge Setup.vi" was loaded from "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\LeCroy\lc93xx.llb\LC 935x_7x_8x Trigger Edge Setup.vi".
- The subVI expected to be at "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\_shared\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Read Wave 1 (Single).vi" was loaded from "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\LeCroy\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Read Wave 1 (Single).vi".
- The subVI expected to be at "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\_shared\lcdsoa.llb\LCDSO Auto Setup.vi" was loaded from "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\LeCroy\lcdsoa.llb\LCDSO Auto Setup.vi".
LC 935x_7x_8x Getting Started.vi
Virtual Instrument
- The subVI expected to be at "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\lc93xx\LC93xx.llb\LC 935x_7x_8x Application Example.vi" was loaded from "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\LeCroy\lc93xx.llb\LC 935x_7x_8x Application Example.vi".
- The subVI expected to be at "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\_shared\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Initialize.vi" was loaded from "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\LeCroy\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Initialize.vi".
- The subVI expected to be at "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\_shared\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Close.vi" was loaded from "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\LeCroy\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Close.vi".
LC 935x_7x_8x Trigger Edge Setup.vi
Virtual Instrument
- The subVI expected to be at "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\_shared\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Base Trigger Edge Setup.vi" was loaded from "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\LeCroy\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Base Trigger Edge Setup.vi".
LCDSO 935x_7x_8x (L) Timebase Setup.vi
Virtual Instrument
- The subVI expected to be at "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\_shared\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Base Timebase Setup.vi" was loaded from "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\LeCroy\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Base Timebase Setup.vi".
LCDSO Auto Setup.vi
Virtual Instrument
- The subVI expected to be at "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\_shared\LCDSO_U.llb\LCDSO Clear SRQ Queue.vi" was loaded from "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\LeCroy\lcdso_u.llb\LCDSO Clear SRQ Queue.vi".
LCDSO Initialize.vi
Virtual Instrument
- The subVI expected to be at "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\_shared\LCDSO_U.llb\LCDSO Utility Default Instrument Setup.vi" was loaded from "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\LeCroy\lcdso_u.llb\LCDSO Utility Default Instrument Setup.vi".
- The subVI expected to be at "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\_shared\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Reset.vi" was loaded from "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\LeCroy\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Reset.vi".
- The subVI expected to be at "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\_shared\LCDSO_U.llb\LCDSO Utility Clean Up Initialize.vi" was loaded from "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\LeCroy\lcdso_u.llb\LCDSO Utility Clean Up Initialize.vi".
LCDSO Read Wave 1 (Single).vi
Virtual Instrument
- The subVI expected to be at "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\_shared\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Base Read Descriptor.vi" was loaded from "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\LeCroy\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Base Read Descriptor.vi".
- The subVI expected to be at "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\_shared\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Base Read 1 (Single).vi" was loaded from "C:\Programme\Labview evaluation\LabVIEW 7.0 Evaluation\instr.lib\LeCroy\lcdsob.llb\LCDSO Base Read 1 (Single).vi".

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message
Previous Topic: Durchschnitt von den Reihen in einem 2D-Array bilden
Next Topic: LabVIEW - Version 7.1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:03:42 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01004 seconds