the README is a good starting point and explains already the installation of ucesb.
The basic installation of R3Broot is described on the website.
What is missing, in my opinion is:
- checking out the dev version of R3Broot
- using GCC4.8.4 including the magic three commands:
- making sure ucesb is found
module use /cvmfs/it.gsi.de/modulefiles/
module load compiler/gcc/4.8.4
- hacking away the Makefile error
- using root 6
- (plus the obstacles that I already forgot...)
Also I'm unsure about which OS versions and which machines at GSI can and should be used.
These are mostly R3Broot related things, so maybe Dima is the better candidate for the documentation?