GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » [FIXED] genfit2 update - bugs(?)
Re: genfit2 update - bugs(?) [message #18670 is a reply to message #18669] Fri, 06 November 2015 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Elisabetta Prencipe (2) is currently offline  Elisabetta Prencipe (2)
first-grade participant
Hello Stefano,

the genfit2 revision used in my development/branch, and in the new trunk, it is the same.
My point is that several packages (hyp, lmd, ....) made use of genfit classes directly; and some other made use of the Pnd-classes from GenfitTools ( <----this is the correct way).

Now, in the new trunk I see:
/genfit /genfit2 .Correct!

/GenfitTools ------> with some classes *2 . Correct!

what about the other pandaroot packages as mentioned above? were they ported as I did in my development/branch? If not, here is the problem. If yes, some more deep debugging is needed. But the problem looks not in genfit2.
As first step, I will do what I just proposed in my previous email. If I get positive response (and I do believe so), I will update my development/branch in the repository, and ask you to check again. If you and me get the same output, clearly something was messed up in switching genfit/genfit2 in the new trunk. If you and me do not get the same results, we will come back to this tread again. I still say that it is better to have only genfit2, once everybody make sure that there are no troubles, of course.

Please, give me a couple of days and we can discuss again, later at the pandaroot meeting next week.

My best, Elisabetta

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [FIXED] Cannot run sample macros
Next Topic: [FIXED] PandaRoot cmake error (genfit missing) with Fairsoft jul15p1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 15:25:25 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00726 seconds