GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Analysis » Efficiency reduction of antiprotons above 20 degrees
Re: Efficiency reduction of antiprotons above 20 degrees [message #17622 is a reply to message #17621] Wed, 03 December 2014 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Stefan Pflueger is currently offline  Stefan Pflueger
continuous participant
Hi Karin,

ah ok I see, thanks for clearing it up. Regarding:

1. Do you use an identical MC data sample (same seed etc)? I guess you do, but then also fluctuations for each bin are already quite interesting -> something central has to have changed. Specifically the drop at 20 degrees (comes solely from the revision change if I understood correctly) is also a strange, as it seems to be more equal again at 25 degrees... Maybe some material/geometry changes or a specific detector is located at this angular range...

2. Hmm yeah looks like that this difference was always present and the effects from the changes of the different revisions are visible here... What I also found strange is that the protons have a lot larger acceptance at angles below 3 degrees for the rev 24660 as compared to 26319..

Cheers,
Stefan

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message