GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Tracking » genfit in pandaroot - trunk rev 25180: test macros
Re: genfit in pandaroot - trunk rev 25180: test macros [message #16749 is a reply to message #16748] Thu, 29 May 2014 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Elisabetta Prencipe (2) is currently offline  Elisabetta Prencipe (2)
first-grade participant
Hi Gianluigi!

good news!

it is not needed for now that I run stt hits without mvd its. So, image that I already simulated and digitized and reconstructed events, for whatever physics channel. All detectors are in. PID is also in. Or maybe I can use Box Generator, and I have one single pion, p=1 GeV/c. Now I am in the situation to check what is the d0, z0, tanLambda....distributions for the tracks which I have reconstructed.
I wish to test if the width of the kalman parameter distributions is 1. I guess, you have already written macros which I can use, without I do it myself. I would like to show at the upcoming collaboration meeting differences between genfti1 and genfit2 performancess (momentum resolution for different track momentum, pull distributions, de/dx maybe) So if I can run your macros, it would be awsome. So, we can do tests on the same observables. I agree with you, the macros in stt/ or /mvd in the folder /macro/ , are obsolete. So, which ones can I use? Could you please say to me, without I write something myself, if something exists and where it is and and how I can use it? I would really appreciate, and it would save my time.

Thank you again for your kind help and for your macros,

Elisabetta

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Secondary track finder ?
Next Topic: RhoError class in pandaroot
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:27:33 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00638 seconds