GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Tracking » PndTracking2 - mvd and stt code with genfit2
Re: PndTracking2 - mvd and stt code with genfit2 [message #16619 is a reply to message #16615] Wed, 14 May 2014 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Elisabetta Prencipe (2) is currently offline  Elisabetta Prencipe (2)
first-grade participant
Hi Gianluigi,

the error which I get when running the reco_complete.C macro is a bit *cryptical*:

FairRootManager::OpenOutFile("reco_complete.root")
Error in <TClonesArray::SetClass>: called with a null pointer
dlopen error: /home/prencipe/panda/apr13.build/lib/libgenfitAdapters.so: undefined symbol: _ZTI13GFAbsTrackRep
Load Error: Failed to load Dynamic link library /home/prencipe/panda/apr13.build/lib/libgenfitAdapters.so
Error in <TCint::AutoLoadCallback>: failure loading dependent library libgenfitAdapters.so for class PndRecoKalmanTask
Info in (PndGeoHandling::Instance): Making a new instance using the framework.

It is saying that I call a null pointer. then I assume it is because the mvd detector is commented out from the CMakeList.txt. However, up to now, with the mvd code included in the CMakelist.txt of the trunk24275, I don't get even pandaroot compiling....
So, for the time being, I would do the following: just test pandaroot with genfit2, when only the stt detector is active. Do you have any suggestion or/and other better thought?

cheers and thank you, Elisabetta

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message