GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Analysis » Reproduce the result of Pos (Bormio2012) 018 (Analysis and simulation )
Re: Reproduce the result of Pos (Bormio2012) 018 [message #16385 is a reply to message #16381] Mon, 21 April 2014 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
MartinJGaluska is currently offline  MartinJGaluska
first-grade participant
Hello,

I have not written many analysis macros recently, but I assume that the hint Stefano gave you in his post from March, 28th is still valid.

Quote:

ana_complete is a good example, but you need to modify it maybe for your purposes.

You can find the file in macro/run of your PandaRoot source folder or here. You can use it as an example of how to write an analysis macro. For the analysis strategy you can follow the analysis macro which I sent you in the email some time ago. The file is called run_ana_tpcorsttcombi.C, but don't expect the code to work without (numerous) modifications. There were lots of changes to the analysis framework after I wrote the code. I suggest to take advantage of the new PID functionality just to mention one thing that comes to mind.

Kind regards,
Martin

[Updated on: Mon, 21 April 2014 22:49]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message