GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Event Generators » [CLOSED] Specific event selection in Dpm generator
Re: Specific event selection in Dpm generator [message #15373 is a reply to message #15372] Thu, 29 August 2013 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
MartinJGaluska is currently offline  MartinJGaluska
first-grade participant
Hello Stefano,

sure, it would certainly be possible to integrate it in FairPrimaryGenerator if the experts agree.

I can either provide the code that I wrote for PndDpmDirect as an inspiration for the experts or I would need the advice of at least one of them to help me integrate it in FairPrimaryGenerator without breaking any functionality of PandaRoot or possibly other frameworks. Ideally, one could implement it so that no changes to all derived classes would be necessary.

-------
EDIT:
After talking to Klaus Götzen and Andreas Pitka I implemented the possibility for an arbitrary number of conditions per pdg code and also a maximum number of particles per event.

Also a filter just on particles' charges would be desirable.
In addition, a minimum and maximum (total/transversal/z) momentum should be implemented (both in the laboratory system as well as in arbitrary center of mass systems).
-------

Let's see what Mohammad and Florian think about it.

Kind regards,
Martin

[Updated on: Mon, 21 October 2013 16:40]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message