GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Analysis » [CLOSED] Wrong particle in FillList
Re: Wrong particle in FillList [message #15150 is a reply to message #15149] Thu, 08 August 2013 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

Quote:

3.) But I agree with you. If it is really the case that we can not evaluate any reconstruction efficiency (because MCTruth is not propagated into the rho TCandidates) then we cannot show. I would only show invariant mass resolutions then.

Again, McMatch object is not working, but the montecarlo indices are properly propagated and can be used to show efficiencies (GetMicroCandidate()->GetMcIndex()). At least, I have seen plots and number satisfactory using the McIndex and apr13, w/o McMatch object.

Quote:

4.) I didn't know that talks have the requirements of additional analysis documents. There was no information so far from the speakers board. Can you maybe send around the analysis documents of the last few talks at conferences? I can of course provide a draft of an analysis document. 50% of the talk is results which anyway have been shown at Panda meetings before (X(3872) resonance scan or h_c' recoil mass results - now improved by Simon - in my talk December 2012). But an example of an analysis document would be nice.

I think this document was not approved yet by the collaboration board, but only discussed in the executive. Then maybe it is not yet "operative". I am not inside the CB then I am only guessing.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message