GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Meetings » Tracking session for next Collaboration meeting
Re: Tracking session for next Collaboration meeting [message #15054 is a reply to message #15053] Tue, 30 July 2013 17:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Gianluigi Boca is currently offline  Gianluigi Boca
first-grade participant
Dear Stefano,
since a long time I have desired to have such a thing, namely
a session dedicated to all issues related to the Pattern Recognition (offline and online).

In all these years I had to give my talks oscillating among Tracking, Computing and Frontend sessions, and so had to do all the people actually working on Pattern Recognition.

So not only support I the idea of having this session in Bochum
but I would like to propose to have it from now on at every collaboration meeting, simply under the name of Pattern Recognition session.

Gianluigi

Stefano Spataro wrote on Tue, 30 July 2013 16:45

Dear all,
after the discussion of last SeeVogh meeting, since in Bochum there will be no hardware tracking session, we could devote the tracking session to discuss all the tracking alporithms, barrel and forward, online and offline. Outside the computing session, one single session dedicated to this topic.

After, we could have the closed session for the internal discussion, QA standard, track candidates and so on.

What do you think about this proposal?

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Bochum Collaboration Meeting 9-13 September - Call for contributions
Next Topic: Computing school ESC13
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:46:51 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01062 seconds