GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » segmentation violation in FairPrimaryGenerator
Re: segmentation violation in FairPrimaryGenerator [message #14036 is a reply to message #14034] Mon, 01 October 2012 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

Dear Anastasia,
I find your macro quite obsolete, with old geometries, with the non-automatic construction of the field, and you use the old DPM generator and not the direct one. I am not able to run such a macro.

I commit in the same folder a runLumi0DPMbkgSte.C macro with the new things, in order to avoid old inheritances.

When I run such a macro, I had an error on the "EndOfEvent".
I corrected it by modifying line 213 of my local PndSdsDetector.cxx with:

if (fPndSdsCollection)  fPndSdsCollection->Delete();

Could you please try such macro and see what happens? If you have such a crash, just to my modification, it is not yet in svn.

By the way, I compared PndLmdDetector with PndMvdDetector and I can see you fill the constructor and the destructor, while in Mvd they are left empty.
I believe they should be left empty, considering that the job is done inside PndSdsDetector, then you don't have to define your SdsCollection neither destroy it, SdsDetector is doing already such a job. And you don't have to delete fGeoH.

Please try and let me know.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: segmentation violation in reco macro(PndSttMvdTracking)
Next Topic: [FIXED] version mismatch at libgeant321.so
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 02:30:50 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01147 seconds