GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Tracking » Official code for tracking TDR
Re: Official code for tracking TDR - PndSttMvdGemTracking problems [message #11836 is a reply to message #11834] Fri, 20 May 2011 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Lia Lavezzi
first-grade participant

Hi Stefano,

Quote:

I am not sure, but I have seen a source of this At problem, not in PndSttMvdGemtracking but in PndSttMvdTracking.

yes, I think so. I made some tests of the reconstruction commenting out the PndSttMvdGemTracking part and leaving the PndSttMvdTracking and the error is there. If I comment out also the PndSttMvdTracking it disappears.

It is also random, since if I reconstruct more than once the same events I get different errors, always of that kind:
Error in <TClonesArray::At>: index ... out of bounds ...

Quote:

Not clear to me why the MC information should be used in pattern recognition, maybe for some debug, but this is another topic.

I can answer for PndSttMvdGemTracking: the PndMCTrack was taken just to flag not primary tracks, the MC info was not used in the code, it was just there for debug purpose. Anyway, I put that part of code in a if(fEvaluate) statement so that it is used only if evaluation of performances is asked. By default that evaluation is set to false, so you should not see errors of this type coming from the PndSttMvdGemTracking anymore.

For PndSttMvdTracking, I leave it to Gianluigi Rolling Eyes
Ciao,
Lia.

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message