|Problem with svn commit [message #10620]
||Wed, 05 May 2010 11:07
Registered: May 2007
Location: Protvino, Russia
I'm trying to incorporate Forward Shashlyk Calorimeter code into EMC. I did the following:
1) Added materials for FscFiber and tyvek (wrapping) to media_pnd.geo
2) Created geometry in root format in fashion as other modules - emc_module5_fsc.root
3) Writed a macro for geometry creation: createRootFscGeometryFile.C
4) Modified PndEmc class:
- Added function ConstructRootGeomMod5()
- Added function SetGeometryFileNameQuadruple
- Modified the function ConstructGeometry
- Modified SetGeometryVersion function adding versions 16 (fsc only) and 17 (whole emc) of geometry.
- Modified ProcessHits functions to produce points inside FSC
5) Modified EMC mapper class:
- Added instances 8 (PndEmcMapperGeo5Root) and 9 (PndEmcMapperGeo12Dat345Root) for geomtry versions 16 and 17 respectively
Everything is compiled and working somehow.
But I can not commit anything to repo. I have svn account.
Two questions have arisen:
1) For example I do the following:
svn commit media_pnd.geo
and got error:
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to CHECKOUT request for '/fairroot/!svn/ver/8024/pandaroot/trunk/geometry/media_pnd.geo'
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
Does anybody know what the problem with that?
2) Another question is how to add new file which is absent in repository (as emc_module5_fsc.root)? If I try to commit it, svn says the file is not under version control.
Any help would be appreciated.