GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » Stt external library glpk
Re: Stt external library glpk [message #10126 is a reply to message #10125] Mon, 08 February 2010 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Gianluigi Boca is currently offline  Gianluigi Boca
first-grade participant
Johan Messchendorp wrote on Sun, 07 February 2010 21:25

Hi,
Another addition related to the glpk libraries: the corresponding (.so and .a) files in the external packages are now copied to the directory ${SIMPATH}/basics/glpk/lib/. On my machine, this was needed, otherwise running the macros didnt succeed since it couldnt find the libs. However, in the CMakelist in the "stt" directory, the GLPK_LIB_DIR is still set to ${SIMPATH}/basics/glpk/src/.libs. I would like to change this asap to ${SIMPATH}/basics/glpk/lib in stead to be uniform with the rest of the links to external libraries. This would require that everyone updates his external package and rerun the installation of the "glpk" stuff: svn up, remove the glpk directories in basics, and rerun "configure.sh". Let me know if anyone has major objection against this "small" change.

Johan.

I agree with this change.
The reason for having the .libs directory was only 'historical' (that is the way the directories are arranged in the original web site from where I downloaded the libraries).
Gianluigi

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message