GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

SUBFORUMS
  pandaroot meeting, tomorrow friday, 14:00 EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Thu, 03 June 2010 23:08
  pandaroot meeting, tomorrow friday, 14:00-15:00 EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Thu, 20 May 2010 18:43
  coordinates of the meeting...
By: Johan Messchendorp on Thu, 20 May 2010 18:53
  Upcoming PandaRoot meetings... vote!
By: Johan Messchendorp on Wed, 05 May 2010 12:05
  Re: Upcoming PandaRoot meetings... vote!
By: Johan Messchendorp on Sat, 08 May 2010 10:36
  Re: Upcoming PandaRoot meetings... vote!
By: Johan Messchendorp on Sun, 16 May 2010 00:45
  pandaroot meeting, 5th of May, 10:00 EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 04 May 2010 10:21
  coordinates...
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 04 May 2010 10:27
  pandaroot meeting
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 13 April 2010 15:37
  Re: pandaroot meeting: 21st of April, 10:00, EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 20 April 2010 09:48
  Re: pandaroot meeting: 21st of April, 10:00, EVO
By: Anonymous Poster on Tue, 20 April 2010 13:33
  PandaRoot meeting, 31th of March, 10:00 EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Mon, 29 March 2010 19:33
  coordinates of the meeting...
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 30 March 2010 21:25
  ...and the minutes...
By: Johan Messchendorp on Fri, 02 April 2010 16:07
  no meeting tomorrow
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 23 March 2010 10:41
icon4.gif Request for contributions for the next collaboration meeting
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 23 February 2010 22:19
  Re: Request for contributions for the next collaboration meeting
By: Ralf Kliemt on Fri, 26 February 2010 15:20
  Re: Request for contributions for the next collaboration meeting
By: Johan Messchendorp on Mon, 01 March 2010 07:06
  Re: Request for contributions for the next collaboration meeting
By: Felix Boehmer on Mon, 01 March 2010 15:05
  Re: Request for contributions for the next collaboration meeting
By: Garzia Isabella on Tue, 02 March 2010 11:01
  Re: Request for contributions for the next collaboration meeting
By: Johan Messchendorp on Thu, 04 March 2010 14:51
  Re: Request for contributions for the next collaboration meeting
By: Johan Messchendorp on Fri, 05 March 2010 16:40
  PandaRoot meeting, 24th of February, 10:00 EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Mon, 22 February 2010 21:53
  ....room booked, and its coordinates....
By: Johan Messchendorp on Mon, 22 February 2010 21:58
  Re: PandaRoot meeting, 24th of February, 10:00 EVO
By: Ralf Kliemt on Wed, 24 February 2010 08:26
  Minutes: PandaRoot meeting, 24th of February
By: StefanoSpataro on Thu, 25 February 2010 12:57
  PandaRoot meeting, 10th of February, 10:00 EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 09 February 2010 10:21
  coordinates of the meeting...
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 09 February 2010 10:24
  Re: coordinates of the meeting...
By: StefanoSpataro on Tue, 09 February 2010 10:40
  Re: PandaRoot meeting, 10th of February, 10:00 EVO
By: Tobias Stockmanns on Tue, 09 February 2010 11:53
  Re: PandaRoot meeting, 10th of February, 10:00 EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 09 February 2010 12:23
  Presentation by Tobias about status MC-truth matching
By: Johan Messchendorp on Thu, 11 February 2010 00:35
  Re: Presentation by Tobias about status MC-truth matching
By: StefanoSpataro on Thu, 11 February 2010 07:49
  minutes are posted....
By: Johan Messchendorp on Thu, 11 February 2010 16:34
  Re: minutes are posted....
By: StefanoSpataro on Thu, 11 February 2010 16:46
  Next PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 27th of January 2010, 10:00, EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Sun, 24 January 2010 01:01
  Re: Next PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 27th of January 2010, 10:00, EVO
By: Ralf Kliemt on Tue, 26 January 2010 13:47
  Re: Next PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 27th of January 2010, 10:00, EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 26 January 2010 20:32
  Re: Next PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 27th of January 2010, 10:00, EVO
By: StefanoSpataro on Tue, 26 January 2010 21:00
  Re: Next PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 27th of January 2010, 10:00, EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 26 January 2010 20:44
  Re: Next PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 27th of January 2010, 10:00, EVO
By: Felix Boehmer on Wed, 27 January 2010 10:06
  EMC Software Meeting - Thursday, 28 Jan., 10:30
By: mpeliz on Fri, 22 January 2010 10:36
  Next PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 6th of January 2010, 10:00, EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 22 December 2009 18:39
  Re: Next PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 6th of January 2010, 10:00, EVO
By: StefanoSpataro on Tue, 22 December 2009 20:32
  next PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 13th of January 2010, 10:00, EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 05 January 2010 10:47
  Re: next PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 13th of January 2010, 10:00, EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 12 January 2010 10:20
  coordinates...
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 12 January 2010 12:05
  Re: coordinates...
By: Anonymous Poster on Tue, 12 January 2010 14:37
  Follow-up PandaRoot meeting: Wednesday 2nd of December, 10-12
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 01 December 2009 15:12
  coordinates...
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 01 December 2009 19:09
  Action points towards next release....
By: Johan Messchendorp on Sat, 05 December 2009 17:03
  Re: Action points towards next release....
By: mpeliz on Sat, 05 December 2009 23:30
  Re: Action points towards next release....
By: Johan Messchendorp on Sun, 06 December 2009 13:06
  Re: Action points towards next release....
By: Jens Sören Lange on Sun, 06 December 2009 11:21
  Re: Action points towards next release....
By: Johan Messchendorp on Sun, 06 December 2009 13:05
  Collaboration meeting in December
By: Johan Messchendorp on Wed, 18 November 2009 14:24
  Re: Collaboration meeting in December
By: Johan Messchendorp on Fri, 27 November 2009 13:40
  Re: Collaboration meeting in December
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 01 December 2009 14:42
  Re: Collaboration meeting in December
By: Johan Messchendorp on Fri, 04 December 2009 23:39
  Next PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 25th of November, 10:00, EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Mon, 23 November 2009 22:08
  Next PandaRoot EVO Meeting, Wednesday 11th of November, 10h
By: Bertram Kopf on Mon, 09 November 2009 16:28
  Re: Next PandaRoot EVO Meeting, Wednesday 11th of November, 10h
By: Bertram Kopf on Tue, 10 November 2009 17:25
  Re: Next PandaRoot EVO Meeting, Wednesday 11th of November, 10h
By: Bertram Kopf on Tue, 10 November 2009 18:53
  Minutes: PandaRoot EVO Meeting, Wednesday 11th of November, 10h
By: Bertram Kopf on Tue, 17 November 2009 20:16
  Re: Minutes: PandaRoot EVO Meeting, Wednesday 11th of November, 10h
By: Bertram Kopf on Tue, 17 November 2009 20:20
  Next EMC Software meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 18, 10:00 hrs
By: mpeliz on Fri, 13 November 2009 16:41
  Re: Next EMC Software meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 18, 10:00 hrs
By: Aleksandra Biegun on Sun, 15 November 2009 15:05
  Re: Next EMC Software meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 18, 10:00 hrs
By: mpeliz on Mon, 16 November 2009 17:21
  Next PandaROOT meeting, NEXT WEEK: Wednesday 11th of November, 10:00-12:00
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 03 November 2009 11:53
icon1.gif Tracking Software Meeting at GSI Dec. '09
By: Ralf Kliemt on Mon, 26 October 2009 15:19
  Re: Tracking Software Meeting at GSI Dec. '09
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 27 October 2009 10:10
  Re: Tracking Software Meeting at GSI Dec. '09
By: StefanoSpataro on Tue, 27 October 2009 10:20
  Re: Tracking Software Meeting at GSI Dec. '09
By: Gianluigi Boca on Tue, 27 October 2009 11:43
  Re: Tracking Software Meeting at GSI Dec. '09
By: asanchez on Tue, 27 October 2009 12:20
  Re: Tracking Software Meeting at GSI Dec. '09
By: Anonymous Poster on Tue, 27 October 2009 12:30
  Re: Tracking Software Meeting at GSI Dec. '09
By: Malgorzata Gumberidze on Tue, 27 October 2009 12:40
  Re: Tracking Software Meeting at GSI Dec. '09
By: Alberto Rotondi on Tue, 27 October 2009 13:56
  Re: Tracking Software Meeting at GSI Dec. '09
By: Susanna Costanza on Tue, 27 October 2009 14:18
  Re: Tracking Software Meeting at GSI Dec. '09
By: Klaus Götzen on Mon, 02 November 2009 10:55
  Re: Tracking Software Meeting at GSI Dec. '09
By: StefanoSpataro on Mon, 02 November 2009 10:59
  Re: Tracking Software Meeting at GSI Dec. '09
By: Klaus Götzen on Mon, 02 November 2009 11:02
  Re: Tracking Software Meeting at GSI Dec. '09
By: Johan Messchendorp on Mon, 02 November 2009 21:34
  PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 21th of October, 10:00, EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Mon, 19 October 2009 22:49
  Re: PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 21th of October, 10:00, EVO
By: Bertram Kopf on Tue, 20 October 2009 17:48
  Re: PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 21th of October, 10:00, EVO
By: Mohammad Al-Turany on Tue, 20 October 2009 20:44
  Re: PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 21th of October, 10:00, EVO
By: Bertram Kopf on Wed, 21 October 2009 20:11
  Re: PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 21th of October, 10:00, EVO
By: Mohammad Al-Turany on Wed, 21 October 2009 21:04
  Re: PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 21th of October, 10:00, EVO
By: Bertram Kopf on Tue, 27 October 2009 17:44
  Re: PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 21th of October, 10:00, EVO
By: Mohammad Al-Turany on Wed, 28 October 2009 08:17
  Re: PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 21th of October, 10:00, EVO
By: Bertram Kopf on Wed, 28 October 2009 14:41
  coordinates....
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 20 October 2009 22:36
  EMC Software Meeting, 28 Oct., 10 hrs
By: mpeliz on Fri, 23 October 2009 15:09
  Next PandaROOT meeting, Wednesday 7th of October, 10:00-12:00
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 06 October 2009 09:37
  coordinates....
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 06 October 2009 09:43
  Re: Next PandaROOT meeting, Wednesday 7th of October, 10:00-12:00
By: Lia Lavezzi on Tue, 06 October 2009 14:11
  Re: Next PandaROOT meeting, Wednesday 7th of October, 10:00-12:00
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 06 October 2009 23:49
  Re: Next PandaROOT meeting, Wednesday 7th of October, 10:00-12:00
By: Tobias Stockmanns on Wed, 07 October 2009 09:11
  minutes
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 20 October 2009 22:33
  next PandaRoot meeting
By: Johan Messchendorp on Mon, 21 September 2009 23:58
  coordinates...
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 22 September 2009 23:11
  PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 19th of August, 10:00, EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 11 August 2009 14:01
  Re: PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 19th of August, 10:00, EVO
By: StefanoSpataro on Tue, 11 August 2009 16:28
  Re: PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 19th of August, 10:00, EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 11 August 2009 17:47
  Re: PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 19th of August, 10:00, EVO
By: StefanoSpataro on Tue, 11 August 2009 19:12
  Re: PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 19th of August, 10:00, EVO
By: Alberto Rotondi on Wed, 12 August 2009 11:45
  PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 26th of August, 10:00, EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Wed, 12 August 2009 12:12
  Re: PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 19th of August, 10:00, EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 25 August 2009 14:15
  its coordinates....
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 25 August 2009 15:32
  minutes are posted....
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 22 September 2009 22:58
  CCCT2010
By: Johan Messchendorp on Fri, 04 September 2009 10:51
  Contributions for the collaboration meeting at Juelich
By: Johan Messchendorp on Wed, 12 August 2009 21:47
  Re: Contributions for the collaboration meeting at Juelich
By: Johan Messchendorp on Thu, 03 September 2009 13:47
  announcement: ACAT 2010
By: Johan Messchendorp on Wed, 12 August 2009 15:02
  No meeting tomorrow!
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 14 July 2009 18:56
  PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday 1th of July, 10:00, EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 30 June 2009 10:06
  coordinates....
By: Johan Messchendorp on Wed, 01 July 2009 09:08
  No meeting tomorrow!
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 23 June 2009 17:32
  short (!) PandaRoot meeting, tomorrow
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 09 June 2009 10:34
  Re: short (!) PandaRoot meeting, tomorrow
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 09 June 2009 17:33
  Contributions for the collaboration meeting at Turin
By: Johan Messchendorp on Wed, 03 June 2009 21:15
  Re: Contributions for the collaboration meeting at Turin
By: Anonymous Poster on Wed, 03 June 2009 21:28
  Re: Contributions for the collaboration meeting at Turin
By: Felix Boehmer on Wed, 03 June 2009 21:51
  Preliminary agenda for computing session in Turin
By: Johan Messchendorp on Mon, 08 June 2009 14:37
  Tracking Strategy EVO Meeting
By: Ralf Kliemt on Wed, 27 May 2009 12:01
  Re: Tracking Strategy EVO Meeting
By: Mohammad Al-Turany on Wed, 27 May 2009 13:08
  Re: Tracking Strategy EVO Meeting
By: Lia Lavezzi on Wed, 27 May 2009 13:26
  Re: Tracking Strategy EVO Meeting
By: Alberto Rotondi on Wed, 27 May 2009 14:32
  Re: Tracking Strategy EVO Meeting
By: Ralf Kliemt on Wed, 27 May 2009 14:48
  Re: Tracking Strategy EVO Meeting
By: StefanoSpataro on Wed, 27 May 2009 14:52
  Re: Tracking Strategy EVO Meeting
By: Anonymous Poster on Thu, 28 May 2009 09:36
  Re: Tracking Strategy EVO Meeting
By: Ralf Kliemt on Thu, 28 May 2009 12:02
  Re: Tracking Strategy EVO Meeting
By: Johan Messchendorp on Wed, 03 June 2009 15:14
  Re: Tracking Strategy EVO Meeting
By: asanchez on Wed, 03 June 2009 17:32
  Wireless account for TORINO Panda meeting
By: StefanoSpataro on Wed, 27 May 2009 15:27
  Re: Wireless account for TORINO Panda meeting
By: Vanniarajan Suyam Jothi on Wed, 03 June 2009 11:40
  Re: Wireless account for TORINO Panda meeting
By: StefanoSpataro on Wed, 03 June 2009 11:44
  Re: Wireless account for TORINO Panda meeting
By: Vanniarajan Suyam Jothi on Wed, 03 June 2009 11:52
  tomorrow pandaroot meeting 10:00 EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 26 May 2009 10:51
  coordinates....
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 26 May 2009 15:59
  Re: tomorrow pandaroot meeting 10:00 EVO
By: Bertram Kopf on Tue, 26 May 2009 23:10
  Re: tomorrow pandaroot meeting 10:00 EVO
By: M.Babai on Wed, 27 May 2009 09:56
  tomorrow pandaroot meeting 10:00 EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 12 May 2009 13:12
  Re: tomorrow pandaroot meeting 10:00 EVO
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 12 May 2009 23:48
  Re: tomorrow pandaroot meeting 10:00 EVO
By: asanchez on Wed, 13 May 2009 10:39
  The minutes have been posted...
By: Johan Messchendorp on Mon, 25 May 2009 22:57
  tomorrow, PandaROOT EVO meeting, 10:00
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 28 April 2009 14:20
  Re: tomorrow, PandaROOT EVO meeting, 10:00
By: Johan Messchendorp on Wed, 29 April 2009 08:43
  the minutes have been posted...
By: Johan Messchendorp on Mon, 04 May 2009 13:55
  Next PandaROOT meeting, Wednesday 29th of April, 10:00-12:00
By: Johan Messchendorp on Mon, 20 April 2009 17:25
  POLL for upcoming PandaRoot EVO meetings
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 14 April 2009 14:52
  Re: POLL for upcoming PandaRoot EVO meetings
By: Anonymous Poster on Tue, 14 April 2009 16:10
  Re: POLL for upcoming PandaRoot EVO meetings
By: Johan Messchendorp on Tue, 14 April 2009 18:55
  Re: POLL for upcoming PandaRoot EVO meetings
By: Johan Messchendorp on Fri, 17 April 2009 23:21
Goto Forum:
  
Legend New Messages New Messages   No New messages No New messages   Locked (w/ unread messages) Locked (w/ unread messages)   Locked Locked   Moved to another forum Moved to another forum

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 14:04:44 CEST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02969 seconds