GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Meetings » PANDA Meeting 18/1 Darmstadt
PANDA Meeting 18/1 Darmstadt [message #22174] Fri, 09 February 2018 12:00 Go to next message
Tobias Stockmanns is currently offline  Tobias Stockmanns
Messages: 468
Registered: May 2007
first-grade participant
From: *netcologne.de
Dear PandaRooters,

the next collaboration meeting from 5.3 - 9.3 is approaching. We already have a couple of presentation request. So, if you want to show the results of your work, reply to this forum message with the title and the time you need for your talk.

Cheers,

Tobias
Re: PANDA Meeting 18/1 Darmstadt [message #22229 is a reply to message #22174] Fri, 16 February 2018 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Papenbrock is currently offline  Michael Papenbrock
Messages: 24
Registered: September 2014
continuous participant
From: *dialup.ice.net
Just reference, here again a contribution from Uppsala.

Title: Pattern recognition in the PANDA experiment with neural
networks
Length: ca 20 min
Names: Arvi Jonnarth and Adam Hedkvist

Cheers,
Michael
Re: PANDA Meeting 18/1 Darmstadt [message #22244 is a reply to message #22174] Tue, 20 February 2018 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Iman Keshk is currently offline  Iman Keshk
Messages: 10
Registered: February 2018
occasional visitor
From: *ep1.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Hi,

I would like to talk about:

Title: Technical aspects of the reconstruction of pbarp->phiphi
Length: ca 15 min
Name: Iman Keshk (Ruhr-Universität Bochum)

Best regards,
Iman
Re: PANDA Meeting 18/1 Darmstadt [message #22248 is a reply to message #22174] Tue, 20 February 2018 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tobias Stockmanns is currently offline  Tobias Stockmanns
Messages: 468
Registered: May 2007
first-grade participant
From: *ikp.kfa-juelich.de
Dear PandaRooters,

I have put all presentations I am aware of into the timetable of the computing meeting. https://indico.gsi.de/event/6944/

The order of the presentations is not fixed and will change!

If you want to present something but you are not yet on the agenda then reply to this forum contribution with the title and the length of your presentation ASAP.

Cheers,

Tobias
Re: PANDA Meeting 18/1 Darmstadt [message #22262 is a reply to message #22174] Fri, 23 February 2018 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JennyRegina
Messages: 8
Registered: October 2016
occasional visitor
From: *physics.uu.se
Hi,

me and Gabriela Pérez are planning to give two presentations focusing on the hyperon reconstruction especially in the forward tracker

Title: TBA (by Tuesday next week)
Length: ca 15 min
Name: Jenny Regina

Title: TBA (by Tuesday next week)
Length: ca 20 min
Name: Gabriela Pérez

Best,
Jenny
Re: PANDA Meeting 18/1 Darmstadt [message #22297 is a reply to message #22248] Tue, 27 February 2018 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JennyRegina
Messages: 8
Registered: October 2016
occasional visitor
From: *physics.uu.se
Hi,

update on the talk-information:

Title: Pattern recognition and detector signatures of hyperons
Name: Jenny Regina

Title: Detector signatures of Xi^-Xibar^+ hyperons in the forward spectrometer at PANDA
Name: Gabriela Pérez

The titles are perliminary and might change a bit but they describe the content of the talks.

Best,
Jenny
Re: PANDA Meeting 18/1 Darmstadt [message #22302 is a reply to message #22297] Wed, 28 February 2018 08:24 Go to previous message
Tobias Stockmanns is currently offline  Tobias Stockmanns
Messages: 468
Registered: May 2007
first-grade participant
From: 46.189.28*
Dear PandaRooters,

the agenda of the Comuting session during our next collaboration meeting is now fixed.
Please have a look at the indico page.

Cheers,
Tobias
Previous Topic: Computin EVO 19.2.2018
Next Topic: PandaRoot EVO Meeting 23.4.2018
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Jul 16 10:18:35 CEST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02909 seconds