GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Analysis » [FIXED] Error in <PndAnaPidCombiner::Apply>
[FIXED] Error in <PndAnaPidCombiner::Apply> [message #16383] Mon, 21 April 2014 22:22 Go to next message
Johan Messchendorp is currently offline  Johan Messchendorp
first-grade participant

Hi Ralf,

I started running some fast simulations (scrut14 release) using the DPM direct generator and the combined "DrcBarrelProbability;DrcDiscProbability" flag (PidAlg) for the labeling of my charged tracks (kaons, pions, ...). With the DPM generator, it (too) regularly reports to me the following message:

Error in <PndAnaPidCombiner::Apply>: PID Probability object index (3) is not the track index (4). Is that bad?

Probably something you have seen before... I don't get such warnings with the exclusive channel selection using EvtGen: the results here look very healthy. So, "is it bad" or can I safely ignore it?

Greets,

Johan.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 April 2014 13:15]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Error in <PndAnaPidCombiner::Apply> [message #16387 is a reply to message #16383] Mon, 21 April 2014 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Klaus Götzen is currently offline  Klaus Götzen
first-grade participant
Hi Johan,

actually I fixed that index issue and just tested it for EvtGen (where as you confirm the error does not appear anymore). I was not aware that it still is there for DpmGen. If I remember right the probability assignment still seemed to work even with this error message, but we'll need to check it.

Best,
Klaus
Re: Error in <PndAnaPidCombiner::Apply> [message #16397 is a reply to message #16383] Tue, 22 April 2014 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralf Kliemt is currently offline  Ralf Kliemt
first-grade participant

Hi Johann,

There is now a fix for the mismatched arrays in the trunk and scrut14.

Cheers
Ralf
Re: Error in <PndAnaPidCombiner::Apply> [message #16401 is a reply to message #16397] Tue, 22 April 2014 13:15 Go to previous message
Johan Messchendorp is currently offline  Johan Messchendorp
first-grade participant

Many thanks Klaus and Ralf! The error messages are gone...

Greets,

Johan.
Previous Topic: Reproduce the result of Pos (Bormio2012) 018
Next Topic: Vertex Fitter in Fast simulation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:29:38 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04812 seconds