GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Meetings » Tutorial session on next collaboration meeting?
Tutorial session on next collaboration meeting? [message #15295] Wed, 21 August 2013 16:53 Go to next message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

Dear all,
there is the possibility to have an analysis tutorial session on Friday morning, h: 9:00-11:00, in parallel with the Collaboration board.

Since Klaus will give a "tutorial talk" during the computing session, the talk and the wiki page could be used as starter for analysers, with the close support of experts.

In this sense, I would like to ask you who could be interested in following such "tutorial session", and who could be available as "expert" to hep and follow the others. Since me and Tobias will be most probably in the collaboration board, the help from other experts could be very appreciated!

If we reach a good "critical mass" number of followers and experts, I could ask for such time slot.

Please answer as soon as possible.
Re: Tutorial session on next collaboration meeting? [message #15296 is a reply to message #15295] Wed, 21 August 2013 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MartinJGaluska is currently offline  MartinJGaluska
first-grade participant
Will such a session be aimed at complete beginners or more advanced analysts?

Furthermore: Would it be possible to have this tutorial at a different day? Our workgroup planned to travel back on Thursday. I believe this could be similar for other workgroups.
Re: Tutorial session on next collaboration meeting? [message #15297 is a reply to message #15296] Wed, 21 August 2013 17:16 Go to previous message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

From the agenda I believe this is the only available time slot. This is the reason why i am asking if there will be enough people.

About "beginners" or "advanced" analysists... well, I suppose the toturial will follow the scheme if the tutorial wiki page, but advanced users can raise their questions personally w/o using the forum Smile
Previous Topic: Announcement: ESC13 - INFN International School on "Architectures, tools and methodologies for
Next Topic: PandaRoot meeting, Monday, 19th of August, 10:00 AM CET
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:46:04 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00597 seconds