GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » [FIXED] STT and FTS libs: functions are missing in source files
[FIXED] STT and FTS libs: functions are missing in source files [message #14136] Wed, 17 October 2012 14:28 Go to next message
Anastasia Karavdina is currently offline  Anastasia Karavdina
continuous participant

Dear experts,
I'm trying to use GenFit for track fit in the luminosity detector and check results with lmd macro for comparison between MC and reconstructed tracks. We are compiling this macro to speed up it. But during compilation now I got following problems:

../../lib/libFts.so.0.0.0: undefined reference to `PndFtsMapCreator::GetTubeFromTubeIDGeoType1(int)'                                                         
../../lib/libFts.so.0.0.0: undefined reference to `PndFtsMapCreator::GetTubeIDTot2(int, int, int, TString)'
../../lib/libStt.so.0.0.0: undefined reference to `PndSttHelixTrackFitter::DoFitThroughOrigin(PndTrackCand*, PndSttTrack*, int)'
../../lib/libStt.so.0.0.0: undefined reference to `PndGeoSttPar::PndGeoSttPar(PndGeoSttPar const&)'

I checked these functions they are not implemented in source files.
Can somebody fix this bag, please?

[Updated on: Thu, 18 October 2012 19:14]

Report message to a moderator

Re: STT and FTS libs: functions are missing in source files [message #14137 is a reply to message #14136] Wed, 17 October 2012 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

Which trunk version are you using? They should be implemented since months.
Re: STT and FTS libs: functions are missing in source files [message #14139 is a reply to message #14137] Wed, 17 October 2012 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
continuous participant

Revision: 17564

PANDAroot itself compiles without any problems. I have these problems only during my macro compilation.
Re: STT and FTS libs: functions are missing in source files [message #14140 is a reply to message #14139] Wed, 17 October 2012 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

What do you mean? Maybe you forgot to include some folders?
Re: STT and FTS libs: functions are missing in source files [message #14142 is a reply to message #14140] Wed, 17 October 2012 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
continuous participant

Well, I mean that if I just compile pandaroot it works without problem.
But I have one macro for the luminosity detector, which I compile in CMakeLists with:
 target_link_libraries(rec_mc_match ${ROOT_LIBRARIES} TrkBase Fts Stt RecoHits Minuit GeoBase Geane Geom Proof FairTools PndData VMC EG GeomPainter generalTools Base FairDB ParBase LmdTrk genfit genfitAdapters trackrep)

And then it's complain about functions in classes which I posted before.
I checked those function there are in headers, but there aren't implemented in source file. For example PndFtsMapCreator::GetTubeFromTubeIDGeoType1(int)
In the root/pandaroot/trunk/fts/PndFtsMapCreator.h
there is the line
PndFtsTube * GetTubeFromTubeIDGeoType1(Int_t tubeid);

but in PndFtsMapCreator.cxx there is nothing about this function.
From my point it's missing. Or am I misunderstand something?

[Updated on: Wed, 17 October 2012 15:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: STT and FTS libs: functions are missing in source files [message #14145 is a reply to message #14142] Wed, 17 October 2012 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lia Lavezzi
first-grade participant

Hi Anastasia,
the STT part should be fixed. Please update to the latest trunk/stt and try the compilation again: the errors connected to PndSttHelixTrackFitter and PndGeoSttPar should be gone.
If not, please let me know!
Cheers,
Lia.
Re: STT and FTS libs: functions are missing in source files [message #14146 is a reply to message #14145] Wed, 17 October 2012 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
continuous participant

Hi Lia,
Thank you for quick response! With STT everything is OK now.
Re: STT and FTS libs: functions are missing in source files [message #14147 is a reply to message #14146] Wed, 17 October 2012 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garzia Isabella is currently offline  Garzia Isabella
occasional visitor
Hi Anastasia,
I fixed the FTS part too.
Please update to the latest trunk/fts and try the compilation again... let me know if it is ok now.

Cheers,

Isabella.
Re: STT and FTS libs: functions are missing in source files [message #14151 is a reply to message #14147] Thu, 18 October 2012 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
continuous participant

I'm sorry, but there is still problem:
../../lib/libFts.so.0.0.0: undefined reference to `PndFtsMapCreator::GetTubeFromTubeID(int)' 
Re: STT and FTS libs: functions are missing in source files [message #14155 is a reply to message #14151] Thu, 18 October 2012 18:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garzia Isabella is currently offline  Garzia Isabella
occasional visitor
Hi Anastasia,
I fixed the FtsMapper.
Please, update and try to compile again.
I hope it will be fine.
Cheers,
Isabella
Re: STT and FTS libs: functions are missing in source files [message #14156 is a reply to message #14155] Thu, 18 October 2012 19:14 Go to previous message
continuous participant

Hi Isabella,
Now everything is fine. Thank you!

Cheers,
Anastasia.
Previous Topic: [SOLVED] Problem in pid macro with inactive FTS
Next Topic: [FIXED] problem with Dirc - SciTil geometry?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:38:52 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00974 seconds