GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Tracking » Template for association track from PR to MC track
Template for association track from PR to MC track [message #11299] Sun, 12 December 2010 22:26 Go to next message
Gianluigi Boca is currently offline  Gianluigi Boca
first-grade participant
I put in the attachment (as suggested by Stefano some time ago) a piece of code, namely the function :

AssociateFoundTrackstoMC

that associates a given track found by the Pattern Recognition to a Montecarlo truth Track.

I was trying to describe this algorithm a month ago in an EVO meeting, but obviusly the code itself is a much better explanation.

If you want you can use this code as is, just provide the necessary input vectors as explained inside.

Cheers Gianluigi
  • Attachment: prova.cc
    (Size: 4.22KB, Downloaded 246 times)
Re: Template for association track from PR to MC track [message #11304 is a reply to message #11299] Mon, 13 December 2010 13:50 Go to previous message
Tobias Stockmanns is currently offline  Tobias Stockmanns
first-grade participant
Dear pandaRooters,

I have uploaded the macro and the task I have used to do the quality check of the Riemann track finder.

It can be found in macro/mvd/run_linkCreation.C, PndMCMatch/examples/PndMCTestPatternRecoQuality.

It is based on the FairLink MC propagation mechanism which can easily be adopted to different sub detectors.

Please feel free to test it and contact me if any problems arise.

Cheers,

Tobias
Previous Topic: Updates in PndTrack - PndTrackCand
Next Topic: Macros for Mvd+Stt Pattern Recognition
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 02:30:43 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00719 seconds