GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » update stable branch
update stable branch [message #10729] Sat, 22 May 2010 01:27 Go to next message
Johan Messchendorp is currently offline  Johan Messchendorp
first-grade participant

Dear all,

I made an update of the stable branch. At the moment, it is a snapshot of the latest trunk revision (r8695), which means that I did not yet changed the MVD code to the older revision. Ralf can you do this?

At the moment, there is only one machine (kvit14) which sends the nightly build and test results of the stable code to the dashboard. It would be nice if also on other sites a nightly build of the stable branch is done, so that we can check the integrity of the code. If possible, enable it on your site as well....

Greets,

Johan.
Re: update stable branch [message #10731 is a reply to message #10729] Mon, 24 May 2010 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

I have downloaded it this morning.
It compiles, but the reconstruction code crashes because of the problems of MVD reco hits (run_reco_tpccombi.C).
Re: update stable branch [message #10742 is a reply to message #10731] Wed, 26 May 2010 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
first-grade participant

Yes, I know. I would prefer that the MVD experts decide which revision to keep for the stable release. So, please shout a revision number (8649?)

Johan.
Re: update stable branch [message #10744 is a reply to message #10729] Wed, 26 May 2010 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralf Kliemt is currently offline  Ralf Kliemt
first-grade participant

Hello everyone,

the stable mvd package is now merged to the stable branch. I hope nothing is wrong for the other packages. My machine didn't show a problem concerning that.

Regards, Ralf.
Re: update stable branch [message #10745 is a reply to message #10744] Wed, 26 May 2010 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
first-grade participant

Thanx... lets see what the dashboard will produce tomorrow morning Wink

Johan
Re: update stable branch [message #10746 is a reply to message #10745] Thu, 27 May 2010 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

Can I know why PndSttTrackFinderReal was removed from the stt compilation? Now the stt qa macros are crashing (of course).

ERRATA
The task was commented out only in the trunk, not in the stable.
I have recommited the "good" code in the trunk.

[Updated on: Thu, 27 May 2010 11:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: update stable branch [message #10747 is a reply to message #10746] Thu, 27 May 2010 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
first-grade participant

That is my fault. I removed them some long time ago from the stable, when it was still crashing etc. For some reason the merging didnt update that.... I will enable it again.

Johan.
Re: update stable branch [message #10748 is a reply to message #10746] Thu, 27 May 2010 12:51 Go to previous message
first-grade participant

I was already wondering, since stable was ok afterall..... what happened with trunk, I dunno.

Johan
Previous Topic: segmentation fault during digitization (wrong mapper?)
Next Topic: New release : may10
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 16:02:28 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01060 seconds