GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » PndTpcCluster error - trunk does not compile
PndTpcCluster error - trunk does not compile [message #10489] Wed, 31 March 2010 14:40 Go to next message
Tobias Stockmanns is currently offline  Tobias Stockmanns
first-grade participant
Dear TPC developers,

there is a bug in the trunk revision of the TPC code. PndTpcCluster.cxx uses a class member fct which does not exist in the header file. It seems that Felix just forgot to upload the header file Smile.

Please have a look at the ticket system.

Cheers,

Tobias
Re: PndTpcCluster error - trunk does not compile [message #10490 is a reply to message #10489] Wed, 31 March 2010 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Uhlig is currently offline  Florian Uhlig
first-grade participant
Hi everybody

A good idea could be to register to CDash. During the registration you can choose to get e-mails if your commit produce errors. In that case the developer immediately see such a case when he forgot to upload a file.

To register go to

http://fairroot.gsi.de/CDash/index.php

and click on register in the uper left corner. The rest should be straightforward.

Ciao

Florian
Re: PndTpcCluster error - trunk does not compile [message #10491 is a reply to message #10489] Wed, 31 March 2010 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Poster From: *adsl.alicedsl.de
Hi,

sorry bout that. It is fixed now.

Cheers, Christian
Re: PndTpcCluster error - trunk does not compile [message #10492 is a reply to message #10491] Wed, 31 March 2010 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mohammad Al-Turany is currently offline  Mohammad Al-Turany
first-grade participant
Hi,

now it compiles, but does not run!

Quote:

dlopen error: /home/turany/pandaroot/build/lib/libtpcreco.so: undefined symbol: _ZTV10PndTpcDigi
Load Error: Failed to load Dynamic link library /home/turany/pandaroot/build/lib/libtpcreco.so

Mohammad
Re: PndTpcCluster error - trunk does not compile [message #10493 is a reply to message #10492] Wed, 31 March 2010 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Felix Boehmer is currently offline  Felix Boehmer
first-grade participant

Hi Mohammad,

I am surprised... I'm looking into it.

Sorry for the inconvenience! The CDash DOES sound like a good idea Smile

Felix
Re: PndTpcCluster error - trunk does not compile [message #10494 is a reply to message #10492] Wed, 31 March 2010 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Felix Boehmer is currently offline  Felix Boehmer
first-grade participant

Hi again Mohammad,

I just did a fresh checkout of pandaroot, compiled and ran some macros. I can't reproduce your error. Can you please gibe me more information on what you are doing?

Does anybode else have the same problem?

Cheers
Felix
Re: PndTpcCluster error - trunk does not compile [message #10496 is a reply to message #10494] Wed, 31 March 2010 16:13 Go to previous message
Mohammad Al-Turany is currently offline  Mohammad Al-Turany
first-grade participant
Hi Felix,

after getting a fresh copy of SVN now it works! make clean did not help before, so something was wrong in the library or the dictionary or whatever (on my machine).

Anyway thanks for testing.

regards

Mohammad
Previous Topic: STT big changes.
Next Topic: Failed to load libMVD.so
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:21:50 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00864 seconds