GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » General » write access to geane
write access to geane [message #8167] Thu, 02 April 2009 16:25 Go to next message
Anonymous Poster From: *pool.einsundeins.de
Hi,

I know it isnt really a discussion topic, but since this forum is like a replacement for having an email list...

Can somebody please give me write access to the geane directory. Sebastian started fixing some stuff in there and I need to put more work into it. It would be nice if this could still happen today, since more people in Munich work on this issue right now and it is hard to stay synchronized.

Thanks a bunch!

Christian
Re: write access to geane [message #8170 is a reply to message #8167] Thu, 02 April 2009 18:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Johan Messchendorp is currently offline  Johan Messchendorp
first-grade participant

Mohammad, Florian, or Radek,

Could one of you take care of setting the write permissions for Christian on the Geane part of the panda repository (in case it hasn't been done already)?

Thanks in advance,

Johan

Re: write access to geane [message #8174 is a reply to message #8170] Thu, 02 April 2009 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mohammad Al-Turany is currently offline  Mohammad Al-Turany
first-grade participant
Hi,

Ok it is done!

I am in vacation for this week! so I am not really reading and responding to all mails every day!

Mohammad
Re: write access to geane [message #8176 is a reply to message #8174] Thu, 02 April 2009 22:43 Go to previous message
Anonymous Poster From: *pool.einsundeins.de
Hi Mohammad,

thanks for doing this in your vacation. Enjoy the rest of it.

Christian
Previous Topic: rootlogon.C
Next Topic: Forward tof has been added
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 10:36:41 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00792 seconds