GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Meetings » PandaRoot EVO Meeting TUE 05.08., 10:00-12:00
icon4.gif  PandaRoot EVO Meeting TUE 05.08., 10:00-12:00 [message #7147] Sun, 03 August 2008 21:19 Go to next message
Jens Sören Lange is currently offline  Jens Sören Lange
Messages: 193
Registered: June 2005
first-grade participant
From: *web.vodafone.de
Dear all "happy" PandaRoot activists who are not on vacation (anymore - or - yet),

there will be your favourite PandaRoot EVO meeting
this TUESDAY, Aug 5,
10:00-12:00 (audio testing from 09:30).

Tentative agenda:

o forward tracking
(Ola will try to connect but it is not completely clear yet
if it will work out)

o detector ID

http://forum.gsi.de/index.php?t=msg&th=2075&rid=0&S=afea01fc c881120f8fe2fe1f55b0ddee#msg_7124

o /params directory with default params (Stefano)

http://forum.gsi.de/index.php?t=tree&th=2081&start=0&rid=0&a mp;S=afea01fcc881120f8fe2fe1f55b0ddee

o license for _your_ code (for someone else who can read it on the grid): GPL? -> discussion

o plot standard -> maybe a very nice idea, as PRL will never ever accept "gray root plots" -> proposal by Ralf

http://forum.gsi.de/index.php?t=tree&th=2072&start=0&rid=0&a mp;S=afea01fcc881120f8fe2fe1f55b0ddee

hope to talk to you all

Soeren (and Johan)
Re: PandaRoot EVO Meeting TUE 05.08., 10:00-12:00 [message #7149 is a reply to message #7147] Mon, 04 August 2008 08:43 Go to previous message
Tobias Stockmanns is currently offline  Tobias Stockmanns
Messages: 489
Registered: May 2007
first-grade participant
From: *ikp.kfa-juelich.de
Dear all,

I would like to bring up another topic: DetectorID.

At the moment this identifier is freely used by the subdetector groups for different purposes. For combining different detectors together we need on the other hand an identifier for each subdetector. Therefore I would like to discuss and define, how to assign this ID to the subdetectors.

Cheers,

Tobias
Previous Topic: PandaRoot EVO Meeting TUE 22.07., 10:00-12:00
Next Topic: PandaRoot EVO Meeting, TUE 19.08., 10-12
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Apr 17 18:48:09 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00917 seconds