GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » General » charmtask
charmtask [message #6628] Tue, 29 April 2008 11:13 Go to next message
Kati Nikolics is currently offline  Kati Nikolics
occasional visitor
hi!

is the charmonium tutorial on the website still supposed to work? i can't get it to run. 'make bin' doesn't work, i can load all libraries but hte links don't work (error message: "/usr/bin/ld can't find -lpythia" etc.)

cheers,
Kati
Re: charmtask [message #6630 is a reply to message #6628] Tue, 29 April 2008 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jens Sören Lange is currently offline  Jens Sören Lange
first-grade participant
Hi Kati, this means that your /cern/lib (or whereever your cern library is) is a.) not installed or b.) not in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Can you check? (but actually this should actually already break when you run the ". configure" without the pythia library ...) cheers, Soeren
Re: charmtask [message #6640 is a reply to message #6630] Tue, 29 April 2008 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kati Nikolics is currently offline  Kati Nikolics
occasional visitor
Hi Soeren!
Thanks once again for your help. Ok, I built cernlib again and managed to get that part of make bin to run. However I still get a ton of undefined references when trying 'make bin'...!?
Cheers, Kati
Re: charmtask [message #6641 is a reply to message #6640] Tue, 29 April 2008 19:26 Go to previous message
Jens Sören Lange is currently offline  Jens Sören Lange
first-grade participant
Hi Kati, can you just cut and paste your errors messages here (or send by email) so that we can see which libraries exactly are not found? cheers, Soeren
Previous Topic: error when trying to load libraries
Next Topic: geane propagate((CbmTrackParH *TStart, CbmTrackParP *TEnd, Int_t PDG)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:51:20 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00719 seconds