GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » Dashboard oflline
icon4.gif  Dashboard oflline [message #6444] Wed, 16 April 2008 11:21 Go to next message
Ralf Kliemt is currently offline  Ralf Kliemt
first-grade participant

Hello everyone,

The Dashboard is off line since Monday. I just want to warn everyone that the Dart.sh script stays idle at the end when it wants to submit the logfiles. This causes for my case the cpu running at high occupancy until I kill it. You might experience the same, especially for the nightly builds.

Greetings, Ralf.

[Updated on: Sun, 27 April 2008 12:36]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Dashboard oflline (since 14.Apr.2008) [message #6447 is a reply to message #6444] Wed, 16 April 2008 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Uhlig is currently offline  Florian Uhlig
first-grade participant
Hi Ralf

The dashboard is running again. I don't know why it hangs again.
What i wonder about is the comment that the script stays idle forever if it can't submit the results. On all machines i run the
script it stops if it is impossible to submit the results.

If anybody else has the same problems as Ralf please let me know.

Ciao

Florian
Re: Dashboard oflline (since 14.Apr.2008) [message #6449 is a reply to message #6447] Wed, 16 April 2008 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

Here in Gießen,
my cronjob "Dart.sh Nightly >> log.txt" stops if the dashboard machine is not working. Simply it does not send the informations.
icon1.gif  Dashboard oflline (27.04.08) [message #6608 is a reply to message #6444] Sun, 27 April 2008 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
first-grade participant

Hi all.

Just to notify you: The dashboard is down again, causing my ctest from the cronjob to run at full cpu load until killed...
Everything went fine, exept for the submission to the dashboard. I wonder what the problem is. Some overflowing logfile on the server?

Anyway.
Toggle Spoiler

Ciao, Ralf.
Re: Dashboard oflline (27.04.08) [message #6609 is a reply to message #6608] Sun, 27 April 2008 21:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Uhlig is currently offline  Florian Uhlig
first-grade participant
Hi Ralf

The server runs again. I still don't understand why the server stops frequently.
On the other hand i don't understand why your process don't stop if it can't
submit to the dashboard. On all other sites this is no problem.
We are testing the successor of the dart2 dashboard. I think with this new dashboard
the problem should be gone.

Ciao

Florian
Re: Dashboard oflline [message #7314 is a reply to message #6444] Wed, 10 September 2008 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
first-grade participant

Hello Dashboraders,

The site is down again, at least since Mo. 8th of Sep. I get mail delivery fails for the cronjob, too.

Greetings from Ferrara, Ralf.
Re: Dashboard oflline [message #7315 is a reply to message #6444] Wed, 10 September 2008 11:02 Go to previous message
first-grade participant

Hello, again.

I just realized the site is blocked from here somehow. If I connect from Dresden it works.

Ciao & sorry, Ralf.
Previous Topic: new external packages /misc/cbmsoft/Etch32/jul08
Next Topic: AddFriend
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:05:41 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00670 seconds