GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Meetings » Pandaroot Computing Workshop in Dresden
icon1.gif  Pandaroot Computing Workshop in Dresden [message #6185] Mon, 31 March 2008 12:45 Go to next message
Ralf Kliemt is currently offline  Ralf Kliemt
first-grade participant

Hi all,

There will be a Pandaroot Computing Workshop in Dresden.

The tentative date was May 20th-23rd.
Unfortunately there is a Promotion at KVI in the week before and a Kolloqium on the 20th.

I therefore propose May the 27th (Tu) to 30th (Fr).

Kind regards, Ralf.

[Updated on: Mon, 31 March 2008 13:49]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Pandaroot Computing Workshop in Dresden [message #6187 is a reply to message #6185] Mon, 31 March 2008 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jens Sören Lange is currently offline  Jens Sören Lange
first-grade participant
Hi all,

there might be actually an alternative to a workshop for a whole week, namely a tutorial session (maybe 1/2 day, maybe 1 day) at the next collaboration meeting in Krakow June 23-27 (it was actually Ralf's idea when we just talked on the phone, but I would support it). What does everyone think? We can discuss it on the next meeting on Wednesday.

Soeren
Re: Pandaroot Computing Workshop in Dresden [message #6189 is a reply to message #6187] Mon, 31 March 2008 20:26 Go to previous message
Johan Messchendorp is currently offline  Johan Messchendorp
first-grade participant

Hi,

Just reading the forum news. My excuses, for making life so difficult (too many events occuring at the same time... maybe I should really start using an agenda). My apologies to Ralf and Soeren! Embarassed

As I discussed with Ralf via Skype.... in principle, I dont have any objections in allocating a day during the next CM for a tutorial session. I would also not mind to visit Dresden for a couple of days (always nice to get an update of the developments concerning the Frauenkirche). But seriously, there should be enough beef for a tutorial... so lets hear the others,

Best wishes,

Johan.

Johan Messchendorp
University of Groningen/KVI
Zernikelaan 25
NL-9747 AA Groningen
The Netherlands
tel. +31-503633558
fax +31-503634003
Previous Topic: PandaRoot EVO Meeting WED Apr 2, 14-16
Next Topic: Tutorial Session at Krakow Coll. Meeting
Goto Forum: