GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Event Generators » Interface to DPM gen?
Interface to DPM gen? [message #5560] Thu, 06 December 2007 12:40 Go to next message
Klaus Götzen is currently offline  Klaus Götzen
first-grade participant
Hi!

I just created a couple of events with the Dpm Generator in pgenerators/DpmEvtGen. This put out a root file called Background-micro.root.
But, what is the interface now to add it to the CbmPrimaryGenerator? I didn't see any approriate (I expected sth like CbmDpmGen or so) in the generators package...

Cheers and thanks,
Klaus
Re: Interface to DPM gen? [message #5561 is a reply to message #5560] Thu, 06 December 2007 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

What do you mean?
There is the class PndDpmGenerator to do it.
Re: Interface to DPM gen? [message #5562 is a reply to message #5561] Thu, 06 December 2007 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Klaus Götzen is currently offline  Klaus Götzen
first-grade participant
Yes, you are right... I looked in the wrong (generators) package.

Btw, this is not handled very intuitive to have some generator interfaces in the generators package, and some in the pgenerators package. I think they should be compiled in a single one ...

Re: Interface to DPM gen? [message #5563 is a reply to message #5562] Thu, 06 December 2007 12:59 Go to previous message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

Hi,
it is written in the DPM instructions (wiki) that you have to take the class from pgen, so one has only to read there how it works.

Second, generators is the base directory, while pgenerators is for the Panda classes. EvtGen stays inside generators only because it was written before the birth of pgenerators directory, and probably we should shift it.

In each case in pgenerators you can find all the generators (apart EvtGen) that panda needs: box generator, dpm, JR and UrQmd. So pgenerators is alwasy the correct place where to look (apart EvtGen).
Previous Topic: Xi and Xibar in UrQMD+Smm
Next Topic: Xi-Xi_bar production in UrQMD_SMM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:16:49 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00852 seconds