GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » General » Clock skew + errors
Clock skew + errors [message #5081] Wed, 26 September 2007 13:52 Go to next message
Klaus Götzen is currently offline  Klaus Götzen
first-grade participant
Hi!

When compiling PANDAroot I get a couple of warnings like

make[2]: warning: Clock skew detected. Your build may be incomplete.
make[2]: Warning: File `base/CMakeFiles/Base.dir/depend.make' has modification time 3,3 s in the future

After compiling I wanted to run e.g. the macro macros/run/run_sim.C and got an error in root

- RTDB container factory CbmDrcContFact
- RTDB container factory PndTofContFact
dlopen error: /u/kgoetzen/work/fairroot2/build32/lib/libgenfit.so: undefined symbol: _ZTV12CbmTrackParP
Load Error: Failed to load Dynamic link library /u/kgoetzen/work/fairroot2/build32/lib/libgenfit.so
*** Interpreter error recovered ***

Don't know whether these errors are related. But even when doing something like make clean in the 'build32' dir, I didn't get rid of this clock skew ...

Somebody knows what the problem is??

Cheers and thanks,
Klaus
Re: Clock skew + errors [message #5082 is a reply to message #5081] Wed, 26 September 2007 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

Hi,
about the first message, it happens when the clock of your system is not synchronized with some other clock.

Example: you have one file which is modified at 14:10, but according to your clock now it is 14:05 (it happened several times here in Gießen).
This is a simple warning, everything will run smoothly (apart from several warnng messages).

About the second message, that is an error not related to the first warnings. I have just sent a dashboard test script to see if the new code works with the latest implementations. I will send the final report. In each case last night everything has run fine.

In each case, it is possible that in your macto you have to load some libraries before your genfit call, something like trackbase or the new trackrep.
Hope it helps.

Stefano

Re: Clock skew + errors [message #5083 is a reply to message #5081] Wed, 26 September 2007 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

In Gießen everething has compiled without errors (only three warnings).
Re: Clock skew + errors [message #5084 is a reply to message #5081] Wed, 26 September 2007 15:48 Go to previous message
asanchez is currently offline  asanchez
first-grade participant
have you tried with these ones,

gSystem->Load("libTrkBase");
gSystem->Load("libGeane");

Alicia
Previous Topic: Separation of elastic and inelastic scatterings
Next Topic: input files for Ximinus xi bar production
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:29:54 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01017 seconds