GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Event Generators » UrQMD
icon5.gif  UrQMD [message #4348] Fri, 25 May 2007 11:09 Go to next message
Tobias Stockmanns is currently offline  Tobias Stockmanns
first-grade participant
Hi EvtGenerators,

I would like to know what the status of the UrQMD implementation into PadaRoot is. Does it already exist? And if yes does it contain elastic scattering?

Cheers,

Tobias
Re: UrQMD [message #4350 is a reply to message #4348] Fri, 25 May 2007 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

Ho Tobias,
the current status of UrQmd is that we do not have UrQMD code in PandaRoot, we have only classes to read an UrQmd output file.
If somebody wants to use UrQmd, at the moment he should contact somebody from the UrQmd group in Frankfurt, ask him/her for the code, and then use it as personal version.
At the moment we do not have "permissions" to use it in a general way , such as for EvtGen (I asked the permissions to the developers) and for Dpm (the developes are inside Panda, so no problem).

The next VRVS meeting will be focused on Event generators, so probably the situation will be then clarified.
Re: UrQMD [message #4351 is a reply to message #4350] Fri, 25 May 2007 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tobias Stockmanns is currently offline  Tobias Stockmanns
first-grade participant
Ho Stefano,

does an UrQMD output file exist, which I can use? And how do I use it?

Ciao,

Tobias
Re: UrQMD [message #4352 is a reply to message #4351] Fri, 25 May 2007 11:51 Go to previous message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

Hi,
no, UrQmd was never used (up till now) in PandaRoot. Maybe you can see in the cbm directory at GSI, if they have something, but of course not with anti_proton collisions.
Previous Topic: Linking EvtGen
Next Topic: "jim++" event generator
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 22:48:03 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00909 seconds