GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Tracking » WirepointHitPolicy detplane implementation
Re: WirepointHitPolicy detplane implementation [message #8136 is a reply to message #8135] Mon, 23 March 2009 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Poster From: *e18.physik.tu-muenchen.de
Hi Ola & Lia,

I committed my changes:

- new WireHitPolicy which gives 1-D hitCoord and hitCov and uses poca_onwire as DetPlane origin
- removed wirepoint flag
- changed PndDchRecoHit2 to seven dimensions (no more 0.0 z-ccordinate) and the HMatrix to 5x1

Please test this new version and give me some feedback. I am positive that it will work, but you never know....

Thanks for your support!

Christian
Re: WirepointHitPolicy detplane implementation [message #8147 is a reply to message #8136] Mon, 30 March 2009 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Poster From: *r.pppool.de
Hi Ola,

I was wondering if there are any problems after my changes to your PndDchRecoHit2?

Cheers, Christian
Re: WirepointHitPolicy detplane implementation [message #8148 is a reply to message #8147] Tue, 31 March 2009 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aleksandra Wronska is currently offline  Aleksandra Wronska
continuous participant
Hi Christian,

there is basically one problem, namely that dch kalman task exits with:

-------------------------------------------------------
PndDchKalmanTask2::Exec
-------------------------------------------------------
extrapolateToLine() as implemented in /d/panda02/awronska/pandaroot/genfit/AbsTrackRep.cxx was called. This means that this feature was used in a track rep which didnt overwrite this method.
C++ throw;

cheers,
ola
Re: WirepointHitPolicy detplane implementation [message #8165 is a reply to message #8148] Wed, 01 April 2009 12:34 Go to previous message
Anonymous Poster From: *e18.physik.tu-muenchen.de
Hi everybody,

the issue with PndDchKalmanTask2 has been solved. It was just a misunderstanding.

Cheers, Christian
Previous Topic: Urgent fixes in FairGeanePro.cxx needed
Next Topic: genfit LGPL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 10:30:15 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00816 seconds