GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » FAIRGeom object cannot be found after running MC
FAIRGeom object cannot be found after running MC [message #9753] Fri, 20 November 2009 15:11 Go to next message
donghee is currently offline  donghee
first-grade participant
Dear all,

After run MC, the output sim.root file doesn't contain FAIRGeom anymore. I think that is not usual feature.

Thus, I couldn't access PndEmcMapper in reco procedure.
with PndEmcMapper::Instance(2,inFile);
because FAIRGeom object cannot be found.

Test MC macro is attached, please have a look where I made wrong!
I changed only few thing, for instance, LoadGeometry(); function is not used, that is suggested by Mohamed.
//fRun->LoadGeometry();

And few geometry file was modified by myself, but it doen't make any failure during run MC.

I was going to digi process without any trouble.
But in reco procedure I met FAIRGeometry problem.

I don't know What I'm now missing

Donghee Kang
Re: FAIRGeom object cannot be found after running MC [message #9754 is a reply to message #9753] Fri, 20 November 2009 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mohammad Al-Turany is currently offline  Mohammad Al-Turany
first-grade participant
Hi,

You just miss a lot of mails in this forum and almost all discussions and meetings in the last few months!

http://forum.gsi.de/index.php?t=msg&th=2582&start=0&rid=93&a mp;S=8a415fbc32c8b125305ad77d67d51b4e

regards

Mohammad
Re: FAIRGeom object cannot be found after running MC [message #9755 is a reply to message #9754] Fri, 20 November 2009 15:32 Go to previous message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

The macros in macro/pid could help you, they are updated and you can see how to use PndEmcMapper (and geane) properly.
Previous Topic: libEmc.so: undefined symbol: _ZNK17IfdDataProxyIFace9make_vtabEv
Next Topic: macro updates and an all-in-one macro for pandaroot
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:35:00 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01043 seconds