GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » General » Regarding digitization of start detector of diamond
Regarding digitization of start detector of diamond [message #16044] Tue, 25 March 2014 16:16 Go to next message
Shyam Kumar is currently offline  Shyam Kumar
continuous participant
Hi,
I am setting the parameter for diamond sensors in macro/params/all.par file similar as "Digitization parameters for TRAPEZOID Mvd strip sensors" but I did not understand the last term "cluster_corrchargecut:Double_t 12000." exactly and also there is a question we have two types of trapezoid sensors (small and large) should I use different parameters( as top anchor and skew and orient etc.) for both or same for both.

Thank you

[Updated on: Tue, 25 March 2014 16:16]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Regarding digitization of start detector of diamond [message #16081 is a reply to message #16044] Thu, 27 March 2014 17:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tobias Stockmanns is currently offline  Tobias Stockmanns
first-grade participant
Hi Shyam,

the parameter "cluster_corrchargecut" is for the correlation of hits on the top and on the bottom side of the sensor. If the differences between the charges is less than the cut parameter than the two strip informations are combined to a hit. This does not work for single sided sensors.

If you need different parameters for your two different types of sensors depends if the parameters of your sensors are the same or not. In general I would say you shoul have two parameter sets.

Cheers,

Tobias
Re: Regarding digitization of start detector of diamond [message #16082 is a reply to message #16081] Thu, 27 March 2014 17:56 Go to previous message
Shyam Kumar is currently offline  Shyam Kumar
continuous participant
Hi Tobias,
Thank you for reply, I will change the anchor point for small trapezoid according to their size and rescale the all other parameters on the basis of Mvd large trapezoid sensors. I think these parameters (small sensors) can also be used in the digitization of lambda disk.

Shyam
Previous Topic: How to start
Next Topic: Meaning of rootlogon.C
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 06:58:02 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00982 seconds