GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » [FIXED] Bug in EvtGenDirect
icon8.gif  [FIXED] Bug in EvtGenDirect [message #12052] Fri, 17 June 2011 15:10 Go to next message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

Hi,
in PndEvtGendirect the vertex coordinates (in mm) were streamed directly into pandaroot without cm conversion. This means that all the vertex values have to be scaled by one order of magnitude!

Now it is fixed...
Re: [FIXED] Bug in EvtGenDirect [message #12053 is a reply to message #12052] Fri, 17 June 2011 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dima Melnychuk is currently offline  Dima Melnychuk
first-grade participant
Hi Stefano,

using this occasion I would like to ask you if you foresee to implement vertex smearing for PndEvtGenDirect now, i.e. till Monday, or I can stick in my presentation to data which I have already produced for STT. I suppose that this mismatch in units of vertex coordinates doesn't affect eta_c channel.

Dima
Re: [FIXED] Bug in EvtGenDirect [message #12054 is a reply to message #12053] Fri, 17 June 2011 15:28 Go to previous message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

I will send the new grid jobs with the vertex smearing, but up to now I do not have the "ok" on the reconstruction code to use. Therefore, may11 was not yet updated neither isntalled on grid nodes.
Previous Topic: crash of trunk with latest update of PndSdsDigiPixel.h
Next Topic: TPC MVD and GEM correlators
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:15:15 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00887 seconds