GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » CBM » CBMROOT » General » Errors in Running Manual Segmentation Macro for SIS-100 New Geometry
Errors in Running Manual Segmentation Macro for SIS-100 New Geometry [message #10420] Wed, 17 March 2010 13:25 Go to next message
Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee is currently offline  Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee
occasional visitor
Dear All,
While running manual segmentation macro, i've encountered an error that i couldn't sort out. The no. of sectors and pads are shown 'zero' and also the minimum sector size and minimum pad size are shown abnormally large. Attached .tar file contains the error messages and all the relevant macros and classes that i have been using for the purpose. Can any one help me out in fixing the problem?
Thanks in anticipation.

[Updated on: Wed, 17 March 2010 13:39]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Errors in Running Manual Segmentation Macro for SIS-100 New Geometry [message #10422 is a reply to message #10420] Wed, 17 March 2010 15:22 Go to previous message
Mikhail Ryzhinskiy is currently offline  Mikhail Ryzhinskiy
continuous participant

Dear Buddhadeb,

I tested your geometry and segmentation with the TRUNK version of CBMROOT. Stations were segmented without any error. The CbmMuchSegmentManual.cxx file you attached is the old one. Thus, you need to make an update.

With best regards,
Misha.
Previous Topic: New external packages July 09
Next Topic: RuleChecker
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:28:36 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00866 seconds